Thursday 8 December 2011

Time out to go potty!

Yes, today is a day I have been looking forward to for a long time now. When we lived in London one of my favourite things to do when I needed a bit of creative indulgence was to go to the Art 4 Fun pottery cafe in West Hampstead where I would while away the hours painting. Soon after we arrived in Copenhagen I heard that a similar place had opened in Frederiksberg called Creative Space!!! I've been itching to try it out...(especially since a jug that I painted a couple of years ago didn't survive the move).


I can hardly wait. A babysitter is booked and I'm heading off for a morning of me-time. An extra indulgence you might think, given the season!! What to paint? A mug, a platter, a tile? Colours? Textures? Themes? My mind is a buzzing!

And so, after some considerable time spent 'browsing for inspiration' on pinterest, I'm going potty - literally...

No comments:

Post a Comment